Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

CompTIA Exam PK0-005 Topic 2 Question 18 Discussion

Actual exam question for CompTIA's PK0-005 exam
Question #: 18
Topic #: 2
[All PK0-005 Questions]

An existing application that is highly utilized by clients is moving to a new release. Which of the following environments contains this application?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

This is where an existing application that is highly utilized by clients is moving to a new release, as it involves deploying and operating it in a live environment.Reference= CompTIA Project+ Study Guide1, Chapter 4: Project Environments

Contribute your Thoughts:

Leonora
7 days ago
Good point, Celestine. But then again, highly utilized applications are usually too important to be tested in QA for too long. The business probably wants to get the new features out as soon as possible. I'm still going with B) Production.
upvoted 0 times
Tanja
7 days ago
You know, this question is making my head spin. Maybe we should all just take a coffee break and let our brains recharge before tackling this one. *chuckles*
upvoted 0 times
Celestine
8 days ago
I'm not so sure. What if this is a major release with significant changes? Wouldn't they test it in a QA environment first before pushing it to production? I'm leaning towards D) QA.
upvoted 0 times
Alethea
9 days ago
Ah, I see what you mean. But come on, who would put a highly utilized application in the Development environment? That's just asking for trouble. I'm sticking with B) Production.
upvoted 0 times
Wynell
9 days ago
I agree, Cyril. The question mentions this is an existing, heavily used application, so it has to be in the production environment. The other options like development, testing, and QA don't really fit the context here.
upvoted 0 times
Josphine
10 days ago
Hmm, I can see the logic in both of your arguments. But then again, it could also be A) Development, where the new release is initially built and configured before being tested, right?
upvoted 0 times
Cyril
10 days ago
Hmm, this question seems straightforward. Based on the information given, I'm guessing the correct answer is B) Production. That's where the highly utilized application would be running, right?
upvoted 0 times
Mitsue
11 days ago
You make a good point, but I'm thinking C) Testing might be the right answer here. Wouldn't they want to thoroughly test the new release before moving it to QA?
upvoted 0 times
Lindsey
13 days ago
I'm not so sure about that. Wouldn't the new release first be tested in a QA environment before being pushed to Production? I'm leaning towards D) QA for this one.
upvoted 0 times
Katina
15 days ago
Hmm, this seems like a pretty straightforward question. I'd say the obvious answer is B) Production, since that's where the highly utilized application would be running for the clients.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel