Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

CompTIA Exam PK0-004 Topic 2 Question 48 Discussion

Actual exam question for CompTIA's PK0-004 exam
Question #: 48
Topic #: 2
[All PK0-004 Questions]

A project team is assessing individual project risks by evaluating the probability tor each one to occur, as well as the potential impact to project objectives using low, medium, and high values. The process the project team is using is known as:

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Lonny
8 days ago
Haha, reminds me of that time in my last project when the team tried to use 'super high', 'kind of medium', and 'a little low' for their risk ratings. Needless to say, the project manager wasn't too impressed.
upvoted 0 times
Salena
9 days ago
Hmm, I was a bit unsure at first, but I think you guys are right. The key giveaway is that they're using those subjective 'low, medium, high' values instead of numerical probabilities and impacts.
upvoted 0 times
Robt
10 days ago
Yeah, I agree. Qualitative risk analysis is the right answer here. They're not doing any numerical analysis or quantifying the risks, just using that simplified high-medium-low scale.
upvoted 0 times
Pauline
11 days ago
This question seems pretty straightforward. The process the team is using sounds like qualitative risk analysis to me, where they're evaluating the probability and impact of risks using low, medium, and high values.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel