Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

CompTIA Exam PK0-004 Topic 1 Question 49 Discussion

Actual exam question for CompTIA's PK0-004 exam
Question #: 49
Topic #: 1
[All PK0-004 Questions]

When a buyer requests a potential seller to provide details related to a product, service, or seller capability, which of the following documents would be used?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Anika
4 days ago
Haha, you guys are really overthinking this, aren't you? I'm going with B) RFI. That's definitely the most straightforward way for a buyer to get information from potential sellers. Though I guess if they really want to make things complicated, they could go with D) RFB, or Request for Bid. But that's usually more for, you know, actual bids, not just information gathering.
upvoted 0 times
Van
5 days ago
I'm not so sure. I was thinking C) RFP, or Request for Proposal, might be the right answer. If the buyer is looking for detailed information, they might want the sellers to submit a full proposal outlining their capabilities and offerings.
upvoted 0 times
Ashlee
6 days ago
I agree, B) RFI seems like the right answer here. The buyer is just looking for information, not necessarily trying to solicit bids or proposals. Though I guess you could also make a case for A) RFQ, or Request for Quotation, if the buyer is trying to get pricing details.
upvoted 0 times
Mariko
7 days ago
Hmm, this is a tricky one. I think the answer is B) RFI, or Request for Information. When a buyer wants to get more details about a product, service, or the seller's capabilities, they'll typically send out an RFI to gather that information.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel