Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

CompTIA Exam PK0-004 Topic 1 Question 47 Discussion

Actual exam question for CompTIA's PK0-004 exam
Question #: 47
Topic #: 1
[All PK0-004 Questions]

The upper management team does not agree with certain aspects of a project. Which of the following would be the BEST way for the project manager to handle this situation?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Jesusita
8 days ago
That's a good point, Blythe. Sometimes the sponsor can be the one causing the trouble. In that case, the project management office would be a better sounding board. Although, I do wonder if Option D, brainstorming with the team, could also be helpful. Fresh ideas from the team might sway upper management.
upvoted 0 times
Blythe
9 days ago
But what if the project sponsor is the one who's not on board with the upper management's concerns? Then we might need to go with Option A and talk to the project management office. They might be able to mediate the situation.
upvoted 0 times
Aide
10 days ago
I agree, Option B seems like the most logical choice. The project sponsor is the one who's ultimately responsible for the project, so they need to be involved in resolving any issues with upper management.
upvoted 0 times
Jutta
11 days ago
This is a tricky one. The upper management team clearly has some concerns about the project, so we need to address that head-on. I'm thinking Option B - discussing it with the project sponsor might be the best way to go.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel