Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

CompTIA Exam DS0-001 Topic 1 Question 8 Discussion

Actual exam question for CompTIA's DS0-001 exam
Question #: 8
Topic #: 1
[All DS0-001 Questions]

Which of the following database instances are created by default when SQL Server is installed? (Choose two.)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer

Contribute your Thoughts:

Nadine
13 days ago
I'm going to go with Master and Model. Those just feel like the most logical default database instances to me. Although, to be honest, I'm not entirely confident in my answer. These SQL Server installation questions can be tricky.
upvoted 0 times
Effie
14 days ago
Hmm, I was thinking Master and Log, since the log is such a crucial component of any database system. But you both make good points about Model being a default as well. This is a tough one.
upvoted 0 times
D) Model
upvoted 0 times
Kindra
21 hours ago
B) Master
upvoted 0 times
Corinne
15 days ago
I agree, it's a bit confusing. I'm leaning towards Master and Model, as those seem to be the core database instances that are commonly referenced. But I'm not 100% certain.
upvoted 0 times
Ressie
16 days ago
This is a tricky question. I'm not entirely sure about the default database instances created during SQL Server installation. I'm thinking either Model and Master, or Master and Log. What do you all think?
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel