Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

CompTIA Exam CS0-002 Topic 7 Question 76 Discussion

Actual exam question for CompTIA's CS0-002 exam
Question #: 76
Topic #: 7
[All CS0-002 Questions]

Contribute your Thoughts:

Frederic
4 days ago
Haha, marketing data? Really? I think that's a bit of a stretch. Unless the company is built entirely around their marketing campaigns, I doubt that would be the top priority in an incident response. I'm sticking with encrypted data as the most likely answer here.
upvoted 0 times
Mozelle
5 days ago
I'm not so sure about that. What if the question is referring to data that's critical to the business, not just sensitive information? In that case, I'd say marketing data could be just as important to triage, since losing that could really hurt the company's bottom line.
upvoted 0 times
Merilyn
6 days ago
I agree, encrypted data is definitely the most critical. Imagine if the hackers got their hands on that - it could be disastrous! Though I suppose masked data could also be important, depending on what kind of information it contains.
upvoted 0 times
Cassandra
7 days ago
Hmm, this is an interesting question. I'd say encrypted data would be the most likely to be classified as critical. Encrypted data usually contains sensitive or confidential information that needs to be protected, so it would make sense to triage those systems first during an incident response.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel