Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

CompTIA Exam CAS-004 Topic 4 Question 45 Discussion

Actual exam question for CompTIA's CAS-004 exam
Question #: 45
Topic #: 4
[All CAS-004 Questions]

A company is in the process of refreshing its entire infrastructure The company has a business-critical process running on an old 2008 Windows server If this server fails, the company would lose millions of dollars in revenue. Which of the following actions should the company should take?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Calculating the Annual Loss Expectancy (ALE) and conducting a cost-benefit analysis is a critical part of risk management. The ALE will help the company understand the potential losses associated with the server failure per year, which can then be weighed against the cost of mitigating the risk (e.g., replacing the server or implementing redundancies). This analysis will inform the decision on the best course of action to manage the risk associated with the aging server.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Teresita
4 days ago
Hmm, I don't know. Option D, purchasing insurance, might be the easiest way to go. At least they'd have some protection if the worst happens.
upvoted 0 times
Sabra
5 days ago
I'm leaning towards option C, calculating the ALE and doing a cost-benefit analysis. That way they can make an informed decision based on the actual risk and potential impact.
upvoted 0 times
Rory
6 days ago
Yeah, no kidding. Losing millions in revenue if that server fails? That's a disaster waiting to happen. They need to act fast on this one.
upvoted 0 times
Margart
7 days ago
Wow, this is a tough one. The company is really in a tough spot with that old 2008 Windows server running a critical process. I'd be sweating bullets if I were them!
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel