Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

CompTIA Exam 220-1102 Topic 3 Question 27 Discussion

Actual exam question for CompTIA's 220-1102 exam
Question #: 27
Topic #: 3
[All 220-1102 Questions]

A technician needs to configure security settings on a Windows 10 workstation. Which of the following should the technician configure to limit password attempts?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Configuring the Account Lockout Policy in Windows 10 is the appropriate action to limit password attempts. This security setting determines the number of failed login attempts that will trigger a lockout, preventing unauthorized access due to repeated password guessing. It is an effective measure to enhance security by deterring brute-force attacks.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Jaime
4 days ago
Haha, good one Michal! But seriously, the account lockout policy is the clear winner here. It's the only option that specifically addresses the issue of limiting password attempts. The other choices are just too broad or irrelevant.
upvoted 0 times
Michal
5 days ago
Yep, I'm with you guys. The account lockout policy is the way to go. Though, I have to say, I'm a little disappointed they didn't throw in some real curveballs here. Where's the 'lock the user in the server room' option when you need it?
upvoted 0 times
Earleen
6 days ago
I agree, the account lockout policy is the logical choice. It's the only option that directly addresses limiting password attempts. The other choices, like user access control and system protection, are more about general security settings, not specifically password attempts.
upvoted 0 times
Casie
7 days ago
Hmm, this one seems pretty straightforward. The account lockout policy is definitely the way to go here to limit password attempts. We don't want any unauthorized access, right?
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel