Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

CompTIA Exam 220-1101 Topic 4 Question 23 Discussion

Actual exam question for CompTIA's 220-1101 exam
Question #: 23
Topic #: 4
[All 220-1101 Questions]

Which of the following is the best example of SaaS?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Sommer
13 days ago
Absolutely. I mean, who wouldn't want to have their accounting software delivered as a service? No more headaches with installations and updates. Just log in and go! Option B is the way to go, in my opinion.
upvoted 0 times
Nickolas
14 days ago
Yeah, I think B is the clear winner here. SaaS is all about subscription-based software, and that's exactly what an accountant using cloud-based tools is getting. It's a great example to test our understanding of the concept.
upvoted 0 times
Cherilyn
14 hours ago
B) An accountant pays an annual fee for the tools the company needs to work.
upvoted 0 times
Titus
15 days ago
I agree with you on that. Leasing electric vehicles (option A) and calling for roadside assistance (option C) don't really fit the SaaS definition. And option D is more about web development services, not software as a service.
upvoted 0 times
Gianna
16 days ago
Hmm, this is a tricky one. I think the best example of SaaS here is option B. Paying an annual fee for the tools an accountant needs to work seems like a classic SaaS model, where the software is delivered as a service rather than a one-time purchase.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel