Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 820-605 Topic 8 Question 73 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 820-605 exam
Question #: 73
Topic #: 8
[All 820-605 Questions]

A customer wants to deploy new technology. The Customer Success Manager is concerned the customer is not ready to adopt the solution. Which steps with the Project and Operations teams ensure a successful adoption?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Lorrine
16 days ago
But then you risk the IT staff not really understanding the new technology, you know? I mean, sure, they might get the training, but if the Project and Operations teams themselves are in the dark, how can they effectively train the end-users? Option C seems like a better way to cover all the bases.
upvoted 0 times
Rachael
17 days ago
Hmm, I don't know. Option B sounds like it could work too. Assigning dedicated resources to handle the training could be a good way to ensure it's done properly and efficiently. Plus, the IT staff might be more receptive to training from an internal expert rather than some random third-party.
upvoted 0 times
Sommer
18 days ago
Yeah, totally agree. Option A seems the most comprehensive. I mean, you can't just throw training at the customer's IT staff and expect it to stick if they're not ready for it. Gotta do that assessment first, figure out where they're at, and then build a solid training plan. Otherwise, it's just a recipe for disaster!
upvoted 0 times
Ressie
19 days ago
Whoa, this question is a tricky one! It's all about ensuring successful adoption of new technology, right? I think option A is the way to go - we need to really understand the end-users and their needs before we even think about training. Gaps in their knowledge could be a huge roadblock if we don't address them upfront.
upvoted 0 times
Dean
7 hours ago
Completing a knowledge assessment for the Project and Operations teams is a good idea as well.
upvoted 0 times
Mirta
1 days ago
Definitely. It's crucial to ensure everyone is prepared to use the new technology effectively.
upvoted 0 times
Rickie
2 days ago
Assigning internal resources for training the IT staff could also be beneficial.
upvoted 0 times
Janessa
3 days ago
Yeah, I agree. It's important to identify any gaps and provide appropriate training.
upvoted 0 times
Joaquin
4 days ago
Option A sounds like the best approach. Understanding end-users is key to successful adoption.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel