Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 820-605 Topic 3 Question 75 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 820-605 exam
Question #: 75
Topic #: 3
[All 820-605 Questions]

A Customer Success Manager was assigned a strategic new account. Which action prepares them for the customer introduction meeting?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Monte
5 days ago
That's a good point, Alpha. A balanced approach of understanding the current situation and future opportunities is ideal. Maybe a combination of options D and A would be the best preparation.
upvoted 0 times
Adria
5 days ago
Seriously, that's just overkill. Who has time for that kind of deep dive before a customer introduction meeting? I'm with you, D is the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Alpha
6 days ago
What about option A? Engaging with the account team to understand the expansion opportunities could also be really valuable. We don't want to just focus on the current state, but also look at future growth potential.
upvoted 0 times
Laine
7 days ago
I agree with Malcolm. Talking to internal contacts to get a sense of the customer's pain points and goals is crucial. That will help us tailor the meeting to their specific needs.
upvoted 0 times
Irving
7 days ago
Haha, you guys are right on the money. Although, I have to say, option B does sound a bit like the kind of thing a data-obsessed manager would suggest. 'Perform a deep analysis of all the sales orders for the past 24 months?' Really?
upvoted 0 times
Ligia
8 days ago
Exactly! I was thinking the same thing. The customer introduction meeting is all about building a relationship, not just reciting a bunch of data.
upvoted 0 times
Malcolm
8 days ago
This is a tricky question. I think the key is to understand the customer's needs and priorities before the introduction meeting. Option D seems like the best way to do that.
upvoted 0 times
Bok
9 days ago
Option D does seem like the most logical choice. Aren't we supposed to be focused on the customer's needs rather than just analyzing past orders and technical issues?
upvoted 0 times
Jamey
11 days ago
I agree, this is a tough one. I'd probably go with option D though - speaking to the internal contacts seems like the best way to get a feel for the customer's priorities and sentiment.
upvoted 0 times
Lenny
13 days ago
Whew, this question seems tricky! I'm not sure if I'd feel comfortable answering it. What do you all think?
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel