Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 820-605 Topic 1 Question 74 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 820-605 exam
Question #: 74
Topic #: 1
[All 820-605 Questions]

Refer to the exhibit.

Based on the stage and health reflected, what must be the first priority of the success plan?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Cletus
4 days ago
Haha, you guys are really debating this, aren't you? I think option A is the way to go - designing a discount on product G. That's the only one in the 'growth' stage, so a little incentive could really help push it over the edge into 'maturity'.
upvoted 0 times
Zachary
5 days ago
Hmm, I see both your points, but I'm leaning more towards option C. Encouraging the customer to participate in a success story for product F could really help boost its momentum and move it closer to the 'growth' stage. Plus, it's always good to highlight positive stories, you know?
upvoted 0 times
Garry
6 days ago
I'm not so sure about that. Look at the health status of product C - it's in the 'critical' stage. I think identifying and documenting the barriers impacting that product, as per option D, should be the top priority. We can't afford to let a critical product like that slip through the cracks.
upvoted 0 times
Ettie
7 days ago
Wow, this question is really tricky! Based on the information provided in the exhibit, I think the first priority should be option B - contacting and collaborating with the individuals involved in the onboarding of product E. That seems to be the product that's in the earliest stage of the success cycle, so addressing any issues with its onboarding process could be crucial.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel