Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 700-905 Topic 6 Question 56 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 700-905 exam
Question #: 56
Topic #: 6
[All 700-905 Questions]

HyperFlex virtual servers differ from regular servers in which two key areas? (Choose two.)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B, C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Jacqueline
10 days ago
You're right, the NVMe and the Service Profiles/Cloud Center bits seem like distractors. I'm going to go with the CVM and the lack of RAID requirement as the two key differences.
upvoted 0 times
Kara
11 days ago
I'm not too sure about the NVMe part, though. I thought regular servers could support NVMe drives as well. And the Service Profiles and Cisco Cloud Center stuff seems like it's not directly related to the difference between HyperFlex and regular servers.
upvoted 0 times
Gaynell
12 days ago
Yeah, that's a good point. The CVM, which is the virtual appliance that handles all the reading, writing, caching, deduplication, and compression, is a unique feature of HyperFlex. And the fact that you don't need RAID to consolidate the disks is another key difference.
upvoted 0 times
Marva
13 days ago
Hmm, this question seems to be focused on the key differences between HyperFlex virtual servers and regular servers. I'm pretty sure the answer has something to do with the CVM and the lack of RAID requirement.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel