Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 700-846 Topic 9 Question 40 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 700-846 exam
Question #: 40
Topic #: 9
[All 700-846 Questions]

Which is the main differentiator for Cisco in Oil and Gas?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Elli
4 days ago
I dunno, guys. I think Cisco's compatibility with a few automation standards is the way to go. Everyone loves a good standard, am I right? (chuckles)
upvoted 0 times
Ligia
5 days ago
Hold on, I'd argue that Cisco's capability to send data in a multi-cloud environment leveraging field computing devices is the real game-changer. In the Oil and Gas sector, being able to collect and process data from remote locations is crucial for efficiency and safety.
upvoted 0 times
Lea
6 days ago
I'm not so sure about that. I think Cisco's product price effectiveness and compatibility with third-party solutions is a bigger selling point. Oil and Gas companies need to optimize costs and integrate with existing systems, so that's a pretty big deal.
upvoted 0 times
Rosalia
7 days ago
Hmm, that's an interesting question. I think the main differentiator for Cisco in the Oil and Gas industry is their end-to-end solution based on a solid secure infrastructure. That's really crucial in an industry that handles so much sensitive data and mission-critical operations.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel