Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 700-846 Topic 4 Question 41 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 700-846 exam
Question #: 41
Topic #: 4
[All 700-846 Questions]

What is the benefit of deploying the Extended Enterprise CVD to provide scalable and repeatable operations across the entire enterprise with Cisco DNA Center?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Tammi
2 days ago
I agree, security is crucial, but I also think the ability to authenticate users across the enterprise is a huge advantage. That way, we can maintain tight control over access and permissions.
upvoted 0 times
Shala
3 days ago
Well, I'm leaning towards the security option. Deploying a centralized platform like Cisco DNA Center can really help strengthen our overall security posture, don't you think?
upvoted 0 times
Gwen
4 days ago
You're right, the scalability aspect is definitely important. I'm also guessing that the guided remediation feature could be a key benefit, helping us maintain a consistent approach to troubleshooting and issue resolution.
upvoted 0 times
Jennifer
5 days ago
Hmm, this question is a bit tricky. I'm not entirely sure about the benefits of deploying the Extended Enterprise CVD, but I think it has to do with scalability and operational consistency across the entire organization.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel