Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 700-821 Topic 6 Question 17 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 700-821 exam
Question #: 17
Topic #: 6
[All 700-821 Questions]

Which two IoT routers or gateways are used when a customer requests two active LTE connections? (Choose two.)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C, D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Ethan
22 days ago
The IG21 gateway? Really? I've never even heard of that one before. I'd steer clear of that and go with the IR1101 with expansion module and the IR1831 with dual cellular modules. Those seem like the most likely options to me.
upvoted 0 times
Floyd
5 days ago
It's always best to go with the more well-known and trusted options.
upvoted 0 times
Yvonne
6 days ago
I'm glad we're on the same page about this.
upvoted 0 times
Thaddeus
7 days ago
Definitely, those two options seem like the most reliable for two active LTE connections.
upvoted 0 times
Melodie
8 days ago
I think pairing that with the IR1831 with dual cellular modules is a solid choice.
upvoted 0 times
Jerrod
9 days ago
I would also choose the IR1101 with expansion module.
upvoted 0 times
Elmira
10 days ago
I agree, the IG21 gateway does seem a bit unfamiliar.
upvoted 0 times
Aja
23 days ago
Hmm, this is a tough one. I'm leaning towards the IR1101 with expansion module and the IR1831 with dual cellular modules. Those seem like the most logical choices based on the question. But I'm not 100% sure, so I'll have to think it through a bit more.
upvoted 0 times
Bulah
24 days ago
I think the IR1101 with expansion module and cellular modules is the way to go. That should give you the dual cellular capability that the question is asking for. The IR1821 with dual cellular modules could also work, but I'm not as familiar with that model.
upvoted 0 times
Jennie
25 days ago
This question seems a bit tricky. I'm not sure if I've seen the IG21 gateway or the IR1831 with dual cellular modules before. The IR1101 with expansion module and cellular modules seems like a good option, but I'm not sure if that supports two active LTE connections.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel