Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 700-821 Topic 6 Question 13 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 700-821 exam
Question #: 13
Topic #: 6
[All 700-821 Questions]

Which hardware capability do industrial Ethernet (IE) switches have that Enterprise switches do not have?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Cordelia
7 days ago
Ooh, good point about the port density. I hadn't considered that angle. Maybe it's a combination of B and D - industrial Ethernet switches need to be tough and have lots of connectivity options.
upvoted 0 times
Audria
8 days ago
You know, I was actually leaning towards D - higher port density. Industrial applications often require a lot of Ethernet connections, so those switches need to pack in more ports. But the ruggedization factor is probably more important overall.
upvoted 0 times
Trinidad
9 days ago
I agree, B is the way to go. Industrial environments can be really tough on equipment, so these switches need to be built to handle all sorts of abuse. Enterprise switches just don't have that level of hardening.
upvoted 0 times
Daniela
10 days ago
Hmm, this is a tricky one. I think the answer has to be B - industrial ruggedization. Enterprise switches are designed for office environments, but industrial Ethernet switches need to be able to withstand things like extreme temperatures, vibrations, and even exposure to chemicals or moisture.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel