Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 700-805 Topic 9 Question 50 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 700-805 exam
Question #: 50
Topic #: 9
[All 700-805 Questions]

Which service offering helps define the IT vision and strategy of the customer?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Brinda
22 days ago
I don't know, man. What if the customer just needs some good old-fashioned support? You know, someone to come in and fix their issues, optimize their systems, and then they can figure out the strategy from there.
upvoted 0 times
Xenia
4 days ago
Yeah, it's like getting the basics right before diving into the bigger picture.
upvoted 0 times
Niesha
5 days ago
I agree, having someone come in to fix immediate issues and optimize systems could set the foundation for defining strategy later on.
upvoted 0 times
Mona
6 days ago
Hmm maybe the customer needs a mix of support and optimization.
upvoted 0 times
Abel
7 days ago
D) advisory
upvoted 0 times
Samira
8 days ago
C) training
upvoted 0 times
Ailene
9 days ago
B) support
upvoted 0 times
Felicia
10 days ago
A) optimization
upvoted 0 times
Ciara
23 days ago
Hey, I bet the advisory service also comes with a complimentary crystal ball to help predict the future of IT. You know, just to make sure the customer's strategy is on point.
upvoted 0 times
Anika
24 days ago
Hmm, I'm not so sure. I was thinking the optimization service might be a good fit too. You know, helping the customer streamline their existing IT infrastructure and processes could also contribute to shaping their overall strategy.
upvoted 0 times
Lasandra
25 days ago
This is a tricky one. I feel like the advisory service would be the best option to define the IT vision and strategy for the customer. It's all about providing expert guidance and recommendations, right?
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel