Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 700-805 Topic 8 Question 46 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 700-805 exam
Question #: 46
Topic #: 8
[All 700-805 Questions]

Which detail is provided in the scorecard by using the Total Program View tool?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

According to the Total Program View (TPV) User Guide1, the scorecard is a dashboard that provides a summary of the partner's performance across different programs and metrics. One of the metrics that is provided in the scorecard is the renewal rate, which is defined as:

The percentage of recurring revenue that is retained or renewed within a defined time period (usually 90, 180, or 365 days)

A key indicator of customer satisfaction, retention, and loyalty

A factor that affects the partner's incentives and rebates

Contribute your Thoughts:

Horace
7 days ago
Hold up, you guys are overthinking this. The answer is clearly D - program rate. That's the whole point of the Total Program View, to give you the big-picture program metrics. Renewal rate, new products, EOL products - those are all just subsets of the overall program rate. It's like the executive summary of your program performance.
upvoted 0 times
Theodora
8 days ago
Hmm, I'm not so sure about that. Wouldn't the Total Program View also give you information about new and EOL products? That's crucial data for understanding the product portfolio. I'm leaning more towards B or C as the answer.
upvoted 0 times
Dalene
9 days ago
Yeah, I agree with Cherry. The renewal rate seems like the most likely answer here. That's a key metric for evaluating the overall health of a program. Although, 'program rate' is an interesting option too - I wonder if that's like the average revenue per customer or something?
upvoted 0 times
Cherry
10 days ago
Hmm, this seems like a tricky one. The Total Program View tool is supposed to give us a high-level overview, so I'm guessing it wouldn't go into the nitty-gritty details like new products or EOL products. I'm thinking it might show the renewal rate or the overall program rate.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel