Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 700-150 Topic 3 Question 78 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 700-150 exam
Question #: 78
Topic #: 3
[All 700-150 Questions]

How long is the average "time to detection" of a security threat for Cisco's customers?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Harris
10 days ago
Ah, the age-old question of 'how quickly can Cisco detect a threat?' *rolls eyes* I'm going to have to go with option A) 48 hours. Let's be real, even the best security solutions need some time to analyze the data and identify the threat. I doubt Cisco can do it in 4 hours every single time. Though I'd love to be proven wrong!
upvoted 0 times
Gail
11 days ago
I'm leaning towards option D) 17 hours. That seems like a reasonable average based on the industry benchmarks I've seen. Of course, Cisco probably has some of the fastest detection times in the business, but even they can't catch everything instantly. *chuckles* Unless they've got some kind of secret Cisco-powered crystal ball to predict the future.
upvoted 0 times
Milly
12 days ago
I'm not too sure about this one. It really depends on the type of security threat and the specific environment the customer has. If it's a well-known, high-profile threat, then maybe 4 hours is reasonable. But for more sophisticated, targeted attacks, 3 days (option C) might be more realistic.
upvoted 0 times
Alesia
13 days ago
Hmm, this is an interesting question. Based on my understanding of Cisco's security solutions, I would guess the answer is either B) 4 hours or D) 17 hours. Cisco is known for their robust threat detection and response capabilities, so I would expect the time to detection to be relatively quick.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel