Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 500-710 Topic 1 Question 82 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 500-710 exam
Question #: 82
Topic #: 1
[All 500-710 Questions]

Which two elements of authentication credentials are stored in the local database of the Expressway? (Choose two.)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B, C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Regenia
3 days ago
Haha, right? That crypto hash key option is just plain silly. Gotta watch out for those sneaky exam questions, am I right? Anyway, I'm confident the right answers are A and E - username and password. Can't really authenticate users without those basic elements.
upvoted 0 times
Lajuana
4 days ago
Yeah, I'm with you guys. And D) crypto hash key? That's just weird. Why would they be storing a crypto hash key in the local database? That doesn't make any sense. *chuckles* Somebody's trying to trick us with that one.
upvoted 0 times
Hildred
5 days ago
I agree with you on that. The Expressway needs to have the username and password stored locally in order to authenticate users. I'm not sure about the other options, though. B) user authority and C) CA authority don't really seem relevant to this question.
upvoted 0 times
Karol
6 days ago
Hmm, this is an interesting question. Let's see, I think the correct answers are A) username and E) password. Those are the basic elements of authentication credentials that would need to be stored in the local database of the Expressway.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel