Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 500-710 Topic 1 Question 81 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 500-710 exam
Question #: 81
Topic #: 1
[All 500-710 Questions]

Which statement about Call Service Connect on a Cisco Spark Hybrid deployment is true?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Jackie
4 days ago
Hmm, this is a tough one. I'm leaning towards option D as well, but I'm curious about option C. Does that mean Call Service Aware is a separate component that doesn't need to be deployed for Call Service Connect to work? That seems like an important detail to know.
upvoted 0 times
Nieves
5 days ago
Yeah, that's a good point. And option B mentions mutual TLS, which is something I've heard about in relation to Spark deployments. It might be an optional configuration, but I'm not sure if it's required here.
upvoted 0 times
Adelina
6 days ago
I'm not sure about that. Option A says Call Service Connect doesn't require media traversal capabilities or licenses, which seems counterintuitive. Wouldn't you need those to integrate the two systems?
upvoted 0 times
Loreen
7 days ago
Hmm, this question seems to be testing our understanding of Cisco Spark Hybrid deployment. I'm not too familiar with Call Service Connect, but option D sounds like the most logical answer to me. Integrating Cisco Spark with Unified Communications Manager seems like a key feature of Call Service Connect.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel