Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 500-710 Topic 1 Question 78 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 500-710 exam
Question #: 78
Topic #: 1
[All 500-710 Questions]

Which two elements of authentication credentials are stored in the local database of the Expressway? (Choose two.)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B, C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Freida
8 days ago
Okay, let's think this through logically. The question is specifically asking about the Expressway's local database, so I'm guessing the answer has to be related to that. Username and password seem like a safe bet, since those are the basic authentication credentials. As for the other options, I'm not sure - user authority and CA authority could be related to user permissions and certificate authorities, but I'm not confident about that. And crypto hash key? That just sounds like gibberish to me!
upvoted 0 times
Gerardo
9 days ago
You know, this question reminds me of that old joke about the guy who walks into a bar and asks the bartender, 'Hey, do you have any grapes?' And the bartender's like, 'No, this is a bar, we don't have any grapes!' Anyway, I'm going to go with username and password for this one. Those just seem like the obvious choices to me.
upvoted 0 times
Deandrea
10 days ago
Hmm, this is a tricky one. I think the answer has to be username and password, since those are the basic elements of authentication credentials. But I'm not sure about the other options - user authority, CA authority, and crypto hash key. Those sound more like administrative settings than authentication credentials.
upvoted 0 times
Oren
11 days ago
I'm really not sure about this one. The question seems a bit vague, and I'm not too familiar with the Expressway and its local database. I'm going to have to think this through carefully.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel