Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 500-490 Topic 1 Question 53 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 500-490 exam
Question #: 53
Topic #: 1
[All 500-490 Questions]

Which two primary categories are displayed on the overall health page of the assurance component in the Cisco DNA Center? (Choose two.)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, F

Contribute your Thoughts:

Michel
20 days ago
Hmm, I was also considering C) Access-Distribution and D) Core, as those are common network architecture components. But I think Wired and Network make more sense as the primary categories displayed on the overall health page.
upvoted 0 times
Charisse
21 days ago
Ooh, good thinking! I was leaning towards those as well. The 'Wired' category would likely show the health of the wired network infrastructure, and 'Network' would be a broader category covering the overall network health.
upvoted 0 times
German
22 days ago
Yeah, I agree. Based on the options provided, I'm thinking the answer is probably E) Wired and F) Network. Those seem to be the most logical choices.
upvoted 0 times
Audria
23 days ago
Hmm, this question seems pretty straightforward. Let's see, the overall health page in Cisco DNA Center displays information about the network, so I'm guessing the primary categories would be related to that.
upvoted 0 times
Ernest
7 days ago
F) Network
upvoted 0 times
Skye
8 days ago
A) Client
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel