Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 500-490 Topic 1 Question 51 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 500-490 exam
Question #: 51
Topic #: 1
[All 500-490 Questions]

Which three options focus of the current digital business era? (Choose three.)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, B, F

Contribute your Thoughts:

Shoshana
8 days ago
Definitely. And you know what they say, 'the digital world moves at the speed of light, so you better be ready to automate or get left behind!' *chuckles*
upvoted 0 times
Maurine
9 days ago
True, cloud computing is a major aspect of the digital era. But I think the question is really trying to test our understanding of the key trends and technologies driving the current business landscape. IoT scale, connectivity, and virtualized services seem to be the clear winners here.
upvoted 0 times
Lacresha
10 days ago
I agree with you on those three options. Connectivity is the backbone of the digital world, and automation and virtualized services are crucial for streamlining operations and reducing costs. I'm a little surprised they didn't include 'cloud computing' as one of the options though.
upvoted 0 times
Audria
11 days ago
Hmm, this question is definitely testing our knowledge of the current digital business landscape. I'm thinking the answers that focus on the core aspects of the digital era are C) connectivity, B) automation, and F) virtualized services.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel