Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 500-470 Topic 1 Question 55 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 500-470 exam
Question #: 55
Topic #: 1
[All 500-470 Questions]

What is the maximum # of concurrent endpoint with a distributed deployment?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer

Contribute your Thoughts:

Nickolas
3 days ago
I'm going to go with option B, 20,000. While 100,000 might be possible, I feel like that's pushing the limits a bit. 20,000 sounds more realistic and within the capabilities of a typical distributed deployment. But hey, what do I know? I'm just guessing here.
upvoted 0 times
Franklyn
4 days ago
I think option D, 100,000, sounds the most reasonable. Distributed deployments are designed to handle large-scale workloads, so 100,000 concurrent endpoints doesn't seem too far-fetched. But I'm not 100% sure, to be honest.
upvoted 0 times
Glynda
5 days ago
Haha, yeah, Rahim's going big or going home, that's for sure. But hey, you never know, maybe he's secretly a distributed deployment genius. Or maybe he's just really good at guessing. Either way, I've got to give him props for his confidence!
upvoted 0 times
Dwight
6 days ago
Whoa, 500,000? That's like having an entire city's population as your concurrent endpoints. I admire your optimism, Rahim, but I think you might be reaching a little too far there. Maybe we should all just take a deep breath and try to think this through logically.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel