Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 500-442 Topic 4 Question 25 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 500-442 exam
Question #: 25
Topic #: 4
[All 500-442 Questions]

Users should be associated as members of a Security Group to access Configuration Manager or Script Editor. Where can this task be accomplished?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Erinn
10 days ago
Ah, yes, you're absolutely right! I remember now, we need to set up the security groups in Active Directory and then associate the users with those groups to grant them the appropriate permissions.
upvoted 0 times
Therese
12 days ago
Bingo! The answer is C, Active Directory. That's where you manage user group memberships, which is the key to controlling access to Configuration Manager and other tools.
upvoted 0 times
Tracey
12 days ago
Yeah, I agree. Those first two options seem a bit off. I'm leaning towards either Active Directory or Configuration Manager as the correct answer here.
upvoted 0 times
Cory
14 days ago
Okay, let's start with the options. The CCE Admin page doesn't sound right, since that's not a standard tool for managing user access to Configuration Manager. The Domain Manager option is also a bit suspect, since that's not a common term in this context.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel