Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 500-420 Topic 1 Question 6 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 500-420 exam
Question #: 6
Topic #: 1
[All 500-420 Questions]

Refer to exhibit.

Refer to the exhibit. Using this heap utilization graph, which method is used to confirm if a memory leak is occurring during a certain time frame?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

To confirm if a memory leak is occurring, one should refer to the Tiers and Nodes section of the AppDynamics Controller UI, navigate to the Memory tab, and observe the Heap Utilization over time in relation to the Heap's Current Usage (MB) versus the Maximum (MB) allocated. Consistent growth in heap utilization or an upward trend that does not decrement even after garbage collection indicates a potential memory leak.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Aleisha
19 days ago
Haha, I like how the question is trying to trip us up with all those options. But I think Sharen and C are on the right track. Option B definitely seems like the most straightforward and logical approach.
upvoted 0 times
Alease
4 days ago
Option B definitely seems like the most straightforward and logical approach.
upvoted 0 times
Shawnta
5 days ago
C) Refer to the Tiers and Nodes section and into the JMX tab and select JVM > Memory > Heap > Max Available (MB) and Current usage (MB)
upvoted 0 times
Josue
6 days ago
B) Refer to the Tiers and Nodes section and into the Memory tab and visualize Heap Utilization (%) and Heap Current Usage (MB) Vs Max (MB)
upvoted 0 times
An
7 days ago
A) In metric browser go through Application Infrastructure > Hardware Resources and select Memory Total (MB) and Used (MB)
upvoted 0 times
Shawnda
20 days ago
Yeah, I agree with Sharen. Referring to the Tiers and Nodes section and the Memory tab to visualize the Heap Utilization (%) and Heap Current Usage (MB) Vs Max (MB) seems like the best way to identify a potential memory leak.
upvoted 0 times
Sharen
21 days ago
Okay, let's break this down. The question is asking about how to confirm if a memory leak is occurring during a certain time frame, based on the heap utilization graph. I think option B looks the most promising.
upvoted 0 times
Celestina
22 days ago
Hmm, this question seems a bit tricky. I'm not sure if I'm fully confident in my answer yet. Let me take another look at the exhibit and the options.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel