Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 500-420 Topic 1 Question 5 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 500-420 exam
Question #: 5
Topic #: 1
[All 500-420 Questions]

Which three data points can be located by drilling down into a JDBC exit call for an Oracle backend? (Choose three.)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, B, E

When drilling down into a JDBC exit call for an Oracle backend, AppDynamics provides detailed information about the call. The data points include:

Query type, which can indicate whether it's a SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE, or DELETE statement.

Statement type, which describes the nature of the SQL statement being executed.

Originating node, which identifies the node from which the JDBC call originated.

These data points help in understanding the nature and source of database operations, which can be critical for performance analysis and troubleshooting.

AppDynamics documentation on Database Monitoring:

Contribute your Thoughts:

Reuben
19 days ago
You guys are on the right track, for sure. I'd say the key is to really focus on the context here - a JDBC exit call for an Oracle backend. That's gonna narrow down the options quite a bit. I'm with you all on the first three choices, but I'm a little curious about the Weight % one. Could that be something related to performance or execution time? Hmm, may need to do some research on that one.
upvoted 0 times
Terrilyn
20 days ago
Ooh, this is a good one! I bet the exam writers are trying to trip us up with those other options. I mean, Originating node? That's just not something I'd expect to see in a JDBC exit call for an Oracle backend. It's gotta be the first three choices - can't go wrong with the classics, am I right?
upvoted 0 times
Gertude
22 hours ago
Classic choices are usually the safest bet.
upvoted 0 times
Vesta
2 days ago
Originating node does seem out of place here.
upvoted 0 times
Thersa
3 days ago
I agree, the others seem like distractors.
upvoted 0 times
Ollie
4 days ago
Yep, those are the correct ones.
upvoted 0 times
Jamika
5 days ago
C) Query Id
upvoted 0 times
Kanisha
6 days ago
B) Statement type
upvoted 0 times
Tequila
7 days ago
A) Query type
upvoted 0 times
William
21 days ago
Yeah, I was thinking along the same lines as Matthew. Those three options seem like the most logical choices. I'm a bit hesitant about the other options, like Weight % and %Time - those don't seem like the kind of data I'd expect to find in a JDBC exit call.
upvoted 0 times
Matthew
22 days ago
Hmm, this question seems a bit tricky. I'm not entirely sure about the correct answer, but let me give it a shot. I think the three data points that can be located by drilling down into a JDBC exit call for an Oracle backend are Query type, Statement type, and Query Id. Those seem like the most relevant pieces of information that would be available in that context.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel