Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 500-420 Topic 1 Question 3 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 500-420 exam
Question #: 3
Topic #: 1
[All 500-420 Questions]

A Performance Analyst needs to define a set of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) from a group of select metrics. The required performance information resides within the Transaction Analytics data set. Which method will accomplish this task?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

The Metric Explorer in AppDynamics allows Performance Analysts to define and visualize Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) from a selection of metrics. By accessing the Transaction Analytics data set, analysts can create custom dashboards that focus on the metrics they've determined to be critical KPIs for their application's performance.

AppDynamics documentation on Metric Explorer:

Contribute your Thoughts:

Marlon
16 days ago
That's true, but I don't think 'Business Outcome Milestones' is the right answer here. The question specifically asks about a method to define the KPIs, not the KPIs themselves.
upvoted 0 times
Carri
17 days ago
Yeah, but 'Business Outcome Milestones' could also be a valid option. Tying the KPIs to actual business goals and outcomes is important.
upvoted 0 times
Crissy
3 hours ago
Metric Explorer could also be a useful tool for analyzing and visualizing performance data.
upvoted 0 times
Tom
1 days ago
I agree, tying KPIs to actual business goals is essential for measuring success.
upvoted 0 times
Verona
2 days ago
Business Outcome Milestones is crucial for aligning KPIs with business objectives.
upvoted 0 times
Gail
3 days ago
I think Search Queries might help identify trends and patterns in the data.
upvoted 0 times
Christiane
4 days ago
Experience Level Management could provide valuable insight into performance metrics.
upvoted 0 times
Cordie
18 days ago
I agree, 'Metric Explorer' sounds like the way to go. Isn't that what it's designed for? Analyzing metrics and identifying the key ones.
upvoted 0 times
James
19 days ago
Hmm, this seems like a pretty straightforward question. My money's on 'Metric Explorer' - that seems like the most logical choice for defining KPIs from a data set.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel