Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 500-220 Topic 1 Question 52 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 500-220 exam
Question #: 52
Topic #: 1
[All 500-220 Questions]

Refer to the exhibit.

What is an advantage of implementing inter-VLAN routing on an MX Security Appliance rather than performing inter-VLAN routing on an MS Series Switch?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Azzie
4 days ago
Sure, Alethea. The MX Security Appliance is a more advanced device that can perform various security functions in addition to basic routing, like IDS/IPS, advanced malware protection, and content filtering. The MS Series Switch, on the other hand, is more focused on layer 2 switching and basic inter-VLAN routing without those enhanced security features.
upvoted 0 times
Alethea
5 days ago
Hmm, I'm not sure I fully understand the differences between the MX and MS devices. Can someone explain to me how they differ in terms of their routing and security capabilities? I want to make sure I pick the right answer.
upvoted 0 times
Suzan
6 days ago
Haha, yeah, the MX appliance is like the Swiss Army knife of network devices - it can do so much more than just basic routing. I bet the exam writers are hoping to trip us up with all the fancy features, but we've got this!
upvoted 0 times
Lynette
7 days ago
Good question, Jessica. I believe the MX appliance can also do things like WAN optimization and VPN termination, which could be useful in some scenarios. But for this particular question, the security features seem to be the main focus.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel