Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 350-901 Topic 8 Question 63 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 350-901 exam
Question #: 63
Topic #: 8
[All 350-901 Questions]

Refer to the exhibit.

Refer to me exhibit The Python code manages a Cisco CSR 1000V router Which code snippet must be placed in the blank m the code to update the current configuration of the targeted resource?

A)

B)

C)

D)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Louisa
7 days ago
You guys are all missing the obvious. It's gotta be option A! The 'configure' function is the key to modifying the running configuration, and then you can use the 'commit' function to apply those changes. Boom, problem solved!
upvoted 0 times
Mozell
8 days ago
Hold on, let's not jump to conclusions just yet. I'm leaning more towards option D. The 'save_config' function seems to be the most logical choice for updating the current configuration. After all, you wouldn't want to just commit changes without first saving them, right?
upvoted 0 times
Eva
10 days ago
Whoa, hold up there, buddy. Did you really just say 'boom, problem solved'? This is a certification exam, not a frat party. Let's keep it professional, shall we?
upvoted 0 times
Tegan
11 days ago
Hmm, this is a tricky one. The question is asking about updating the current configuration of the targeted resource, so I'm thinking option B might be the way to go. The 'commit' function seems to be the key to actually applying the changes to the running configuration.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel