Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 350-901 Topic 6 Question 67 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 350-901 exam
Question #: 67
Topic #: 6
[All 350-901 Questions]

Refer to the exhibit.

Refer to me exhibit The Python code manages a Cisco CSR 1000V router Which code snippet must be placed in the blank m the code to update the current configuration of the targeted resource?

A)

B)

C)

D)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Quentin
19 days ago
I agree with Pamella. Option B seems to be the most relevant choice here. Although the other options might be useful in different scenarios, this question is asking us to update the existing configuration, so Option B is the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Mitsue
5 days ago
I'm going to go with Option B as well. It just makes the most sense.
upvoted 0 times
Lai
6 days ago
Yes, I also believe Option B is the correct answer for this scenario.
upvoted 0 times
Arlyne
7 days ago
I think you're right. Option B is the best choice for updating the configuration.
upvoted 0 times
Pamella
20 days ago
I think Option B is the way to go. The question specifically asks for the code snippet that must be placed to update the current configuration, and Option B looks like it's doing just that.
upvoted 0 times
Ceola
21 days ago
Let me take a closer look at the options. Option A seems to be retrieving the current configuration, Option B is updating the existing configuration, Option C is creating a new configuration, and Option D is deleting the configuration. Hmm, I wonder which one is the correct answer.
upvoted 0 times
Dianne
22 days ago
This is a tricky question. The Python code provided seems to be managing a Cisco CSR 1000V router, and we need to figure out which code snippet should be placed in the blank to update the current configuration of the targeted resource.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel