Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 350-901 Topic 10 Question 65 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 350-901 exam
Question #: 65
Topic #: 10
[All 350-901 Questions]

Where mus! the data be encrypted to ensure end-to-end encryption when using an API?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Han
22 days ago
Alright, let's think this through logically. If the data is encrypted on the device that consumes the API (option A), that doesn't protect it during transmission. And encrypting on the server (option D) doesn't cover the end-to-end part. B is the only choice that ensures the data is secure from start to finish.
upvoted 0 times
Toshia
23 days ago
You know, I was thinking option C at first, but the question specifically asks about 'end-to-end' encryption. Encrypting on the end device after the request is received doesn't really cover the entire journey. B is the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Veta
4 days ago
You're welcome!
upvoted 0 times
Rasheeda
5 days ago
Got it, thanks for the explanation.
upvoted 0 times
Carmen
6 days ago
Exactly, that way only the intended recipient can decrypt the data.
upvoted 0 times
Alesia
7 days ago
I see, so it needs to be encrypted before transmission for full security.
upvoted 0 times
Dulce
8 days ago
Because end-to-end encryption ensures data is encrypted from the source to the recipient without intermediaries.
upvoted 0 times
Aretha
9 days ago
But why not A?
upvoted 0 times
Ngoc
10 days ago
B
upvoted 0 times
Marisha
24 days ago
I agree with Carey. Encrypting on the source device seems like the safest bet. That way, the data is protected from the moment it leaves the device until it reaches its final destination. Option B is my pick.
upvoted 0 times
Carey
25 days ago
Hmm, this is a tricky one. End-to-end encryption is crucial, but where exactly should the data be encrypted? I'm leaning towards option B, encrypting on the source device before transmission. That way, the data is secure throughout the entire process.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel