Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 350-701 Topic 2 Question 80 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 350-701 exam
Question #: 80
Topic #: 2
[All 350-701 Questions]

What is the purpose of the Cisco Endpoint IoC feature?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

The Endpoint Indication of Compromise (IOC) feature is a powerful incident response tool for scanning of post-compromise indicators across multiple computers.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Mona
4 days ago
Haha, I bet the exam writers are just trying to trip us up with all these similar-sounding options. 'Stealth threat prevention' and 'signature-based engine' sound like they could be real features, but they're probably not the main purpose of Endpoint IoC.
upvoted 0 times
Yuonne
5 days ago
Yeah, I agree. And the 'precompromise detection' option sounds like it might be the right answer here. If it can identify potential threats before they actually compromise the system, that would be really useful.
upvoted 0 times
Alexia
6 days ago
Well, I know the 'IoC' stands for 'Indicators of Compromise', so that makes me think it's more about detecting threats before they cause damage, rather than just responding to incidents.
upvoted 0 times
Marg
7 days ago
Hmm, this is an interesting question. The Cisco Endpoint IoC feature sounds like it might be related to incident response, but I'm not sure if that's its primary purpose. Let me think this through.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel