Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 350-701 Topic 12 Question 76 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 350-701 exam
Question #: 76
Topic #: 12
[All 350-701 Questions]

An engineer must configure Cisco AMP for Endpoints so that it contains a list of files that should not be executed by users. These files must not be quarantined. Which action meets this configuration requirement?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Deeann
7 days ago
Hmm, I'm not sure. B and C both sound plausible, but I feel like there might be a simpler solution. What about D - adding a list for simple custom detection? That could be a more straightforward way to achieve the same goal.
upvoted 0 times
Colton
8 days ago
Ooh, good catch on the quarantining part. I was also thinking C, but now I'm reconsidering. What about B - modifying the advanced custom detection list? That seems like it might do the trick without the extra step of creating a blocked applications list.
upvoted 0 times
Altha
9 days ago
You're right, option A doesn't seem to be the answer. I'm leaning towards C - creating an application control blocked applications list. That way, the files won't be executed without being quarantined, which is what the question is asking for.
upvoted 0 times
Blondell
10 days ago
Hmm, this seems like a tricky one. I'm not too familiar with Cisco AMP for Endpoints, but I think the key here is to not quarantine the files. That rules out option A, since that's about blocking network IPs, not specific files.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel