Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 350-601 Topic 6 Question 57 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 350-601 exam
Question #: 57
Topic #: 6
[All 350-601 Questions]

Which device alias database is shown by this output?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Georgene
11 days ago
Haha, I bet the exam writers are trying to trip us up with this one. They're probably testing our knowledge of different device alias databases and how they're configured. I'm going to take a guess and say this is the SAN Device Alias database, but I could be way off!
upvoted 0 times
Latanya
12 days ago
Yeah, I agree with Mila. The format of the output looks like it's coming from a device alias database, probably on the local system. But I can't say for sure which specific database it is. Anyone else have thoughts?
upvoted 0 times
Mila
13 days ago
Well, let's take a closer look at the output. It's got some details about the interface names and the associated device aliases. My guess is that this is showing the device alias database on the local device or in a central management system.
upvoted 0 times
Luann
14 days ago
Hmm, this looks like a tricky one. The output shows some information about device aliases, but I'm not familiar with the specific database they're referring to. Anyone have any ideas?
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel