Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 350-601 Topic 3 Question 63 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 350-601 exam
Question #: 63
Topic #: 3
[All 350-601 Questions]

The Cisco TACACS+ on a Cisco Nexus Series Switch must authenticate any user attempting to access the device and fail over to the local account

if the TACACS+ sever becomes unavailable.

Which command accomplishes these goals?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Jacquelyne
19 days ago
Yeah, I'm leaning towards A as well. 'aaa authentication login default fallback error local' sounds like it would do what the question is asking for.
upvoted 0 times
Nichelle
20 days ago
I agree. Looking at the options, I think A and D are the most likely answers. They both mention 'group' and 'local', which indicates a fallback mechanism.
upvoted 0 times
Thora
21 days ago
You're right, Ezekiel. I think the key here is the requirement to 'fail over to the local account'. That suggests we need an authentication method that uses TACACS+ as the primary, and local as the backup.
upvoted 0 times
This option seems to involve using ISE in the authentication process, which is not what we need based on the requirements.
upvoted 0 times
Glenn
21 hours ago
D) aaa authentication login default group ISE local
upvoted 0 times
Thomasena
2 days ago
Yes, I agree. We need a method that prioritizes TACACS+ and falls back to local if necessary.
upvoted 0 times
Cristy
3 days ago
A) aaa authentication login default fallback error local
upvoted 0 times
Jesusa
4 days ago
That option seems to specify using the local account as the primary authentication method, which is not what we are looking for.
upvoted 0 times
Christene
5 days ago
B) aaa authentication login console group local
upvoted 0 times
Amber
6 days ago
That sounds like the correct answer. It specifies using TACACS+ as primary and falling back to local if needed.
upvoted 0 times
Rebbecca
7 days ago
A) aaa authentication login default fallback error local
upvoted 0 times
Ezekiel
22 days ago
Hmm, this is a tricky one. The question is asking about configuring TACACS+ authentication on a Nexus switch, with a fallback to the local account if the TACACS+ server becomes unavailable.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel