Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 350-601 Topic 13 Question 64 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 350-601 exam
Question #: 64
Topic #: 13
[All 350-601 Questions]

Refer to the exhibit.

A Cisco MDS 9000 Series Switch is configured with RBAC. The default role applies to all users. User A is also assigned to the role Custom-Role-B. Which set of features will user A be authorized to configure?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Elin
4 days ago
That's a good point. But wait, didn't they say the default role applies to all users? So wouldn't that mean User A can configure all the features, regardless of the Custom-Role-B?
upvoted 0 times
Dick
5 days ago
Hmm, I think I might have an idea. Since the default role applies to all users, and User A is also assigned to the Custom-Role-B, they should be able to configure the features associated with both roles, right?
upvoted 0 times
Holley
6 days ago
Yeah, I agree. The exhibit doesn't give us a lot of context to work with either. I'm going to have to really think through the options carefully.
upvoted 0 times
Annelle
7 days ago
This question seems a bit tricky. I'm not sure if I fully understand the implications of RBAC and how it interacts with the different features on the Cisco MDS 9000 Series Switch.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel