Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 350-501 Topic 7 Question 78 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 350-501 exam
Question #: 78
Topic #: 7
[All 350-501 Questions]

Refer to the exhibit.

Refer to the exhbit. ISP A has a BGP peering with ISP C with the maximum-prefix 150 configuration on R1. After a recent security breach on the ISP A network, a network engineer has been asked to enable a lightweight security mechanism to protect the R1 CPU and BGP membership from spoofing attacks. Which solution must ISP A implement?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Celia
8 days ago
Haha, I bet the network engineer who had to deal with that security breach is not feeling too great right now. But hey, at least they get to test our BGP security knowledge!
upvoted 0 times
Bernardo
9 days ago
Hmm, I'm not sure about this one. The exhibit doesn't provide a lot of context, and I'm not familiar with the specific configuration on R1. But I'll give it my best shot.
upvoted 0 times
Nikita
10 days ago
I agree, this seems like a straightforward question. The key is understanding the different security mechanisms that can be used to protect the BGP control plane from spoofing attacks.
upvoted 0 times
Lavera
11 days ago
This question seems to be testing our understanding of BGP and security best practices. I think it's a pretty straightforward one, as long as we know the different options available for securing BGP sessions.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel