Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 350-501 Topic 21 Question 81 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 350-501 exam
Question #: 81
Topic #: 21
[All 350-501 Questions]

A mod-size service provider uses L2VPN as its standard for connectivity between offices. A small company wants the service provider to connect the company's two sites across the service provider core. To meet service requirements, the service provider must extend the layer 2 domain between the company's two locations. Which configuration must the engineer apply to implement an attachment circuit between the two sites using a VLAN tag of 12?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Venita
4 days ago
You know, I've dealt with L2VPN configurations before, and this one seems pretty straightforward. I'd say Option B is the way to go, but I'm always happy to learn from my peers.
upvoted 0 times
Sylvia
5 days ago
Well, based on the diagram, it looks like we need to configure the provider edge (PE) routers to connect the customer's two sites. I'm thinking Option C might be the way to go, but I'm open to hearing what you all think.
upvoted 0 times
Anjelica
6 days ago
Okay, let's take a closer look at the question and the options. The key seems to be understanding how to implement an attachment circuit using a VLAN tag of 12.
upvoted 0 times
Julio
7 days ago
Hmm, this question seems a bit tricky. I'm not entirely sure about the different configuration options, but I'm going to give it my best shot.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel