Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 350-501 Topic 19 Question 80 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 350-501 exam
Question #: 80
Topic #: 19
[All 350-501 Questions]

Refer to the exhibit.

Refer to the exhibit. An engineer configured several network devices to run REST APIs. After testing, the organization plans to use REST APIs throughout the network to manage the network more efficiently. What is the effect if this script?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Boris
22 days ago
Haha, I wonder if the 'organization plans to use REST APIs throughout the network' means they're going to have REST APIs on their toasters and microwaves too. That would be overkill, even for a tech-savvy company!
upvoted 0 times
Evangelina
23 days ago
I agree, the question is a bit unclear. But I think it's testing our knowledge of the benefits of using REST APIs for network management. Probably something about efficiency, scalability, or easier integration with other systems.
upvoted 0 times
Stefanie
8 days ago
It can enhance scalability of the network
upvoted 0 times
Carmen
9 days ago
It improves network management efficiency
upvoted 0 times
Tomoko
10 days ago
It allows for easier communication between devices
upvoted 0 times
Precious
24 days ago
You make a good point, Brent. The question is a bit vague on the details of the script. I'm curious to see what the potential answers are and how they might affect network management.
upvoted 0 times
Brent
25 days ago
Hmm, this question is interesting. It seems to be testing our understanding of REST APIs and their impact on network management. I wonder if the script they're referring to is used to actually configure the REST APIs or if it's just an example of how they're being used.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel