Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 350-401 Topic 5 Question 82 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 350-401 exam
Question #: 82
Topic #: 5
[All 350-401 Questions]

What is the role of vSmart in a Cisco SD-WAN environment?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Tonette
4 days ago
You know, I'm really stumped on this one. I feel like they're trying to trick us with these answers. Maybe the correct answer is option D, to perform initial authentication of devices. That would make sense as part of the overall security and control mechanisms.
upvoted 0 times
Ellen
5 days ago
I was leaning towards option C, providing secure data plane connectivity over WAN links. Isn't that the whole point of the SD-WAN, to create a secure and reliable data transport network?
upvoted 0 times
Chantell
6 days ago
I'm not entirely sure, but I think option A might be the right answer. The vSmart is responsible for monitoring, configuring, and maintaining all the SD-WAN devices, right? That's a pretty critical role in the overall system.
upvoted 0 times
Rosendo
7 days ago
Hmm, this is a tricky one. I think the role of vSmart in a Cisco SD-WAN environment is to establish secure control plane connections, which would make option B the correct answer. The vSmart acts as the central controller and brain of the SD-WAN, managing the control plane and routing functions.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel