Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 350-401 Topic 21 Question 81 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 350-401 exam
Question #: 81
Topic #: 21
[All 350-401 Questions]

Refer to the exhibit.

Refer to the exhibit. What is the result of the configuration?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Shalon
3 days ago
Haha, I love how these certification exam questions can be so ambiguous. It's like they're trying to trick us or something. I'm going to go with option D - it allows the interface to receive NTP broadcast packets. Seems the most straightforward to me.
upvoted 0 times
Gregg
4 days ago
Hmm, I'm leaning towards option B. The configuration seems to be specifically setting up the interface to send and receive NTP broadcast packets, which would allow it to participate in the NTP network. But I'm not 100% sure.
upvoted 0 times
Tien
5 days ago
Yeah, I'm a bit confused by the question. It's asking about the 'result' of the configuration, but it's not clear what the overall goal is. Is the goal to enable NTP in client mode, or just to allow the interface to participate in NTP broadcasts?
upvoted 0 times
Franchesca
6 days ago
Okay, so this configuration looks like it's setting up NTP on an interface. I'm not sure if it's enabling NTP in client mode or if it's just allowing the interface to send and receive NTP broadcast packets.
upvoted 0 times
Eleanor Roosevelt
1 months ago
I recently aced my 350-401 exam, thanks to Pass4Success! Their study materials were easy to use and really helped me prepare. I highly recommend it to anyone studying for their certification exams!
upvoted 1 times

Save Cancel