Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 350-401 Topic 14 Question 75 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 350-401 exam
Question #: 75
Topic #: 14
[All 350-401 Questions]

A company hires a network architect to design a new OTT wireless solution within a Cisco SD-Access Fabric wired network. The architect wants to register access points to the WLC to centrally switch the traffic. Which AP mode must the design include?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Fabiola
11 days ago
Haha, I bet the architect is really hoping the exam takers know their AP modes. If they don't, they might end up with a 'bridge' too far, if you know what I mean. *winks*
upvoted 0 times
Marget
12 days ago
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. The question specifically mentions the architect wants to 'centrally switch the traffic,' so FlexConnect seems like the logical choice. Although, I suppose the 'local' mode could work too, but that might not give the architect the centralized control they're looking for.
upvoted 0 times
Carla
13 days ago
I agree, FlexConnect does sound like the best option here. It allows the APs to switch client traffic locally while still being managed by the WLC. That way, the traffic doesn't have to be backhauled to the WLC, which could improve performance.
upvoted 0 times
Nada
14 days ago
Hmm, this seems like a tricky question. The key here is understanding the different AP modes in a Cisco SD-Access Fabric network. I'm guessing the architect wants to centralize the traffic switching, so the FlexConnect mode might be the way to go.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel