Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 350-201 Topic 8 Question 79 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 350-201 exam
Question #: 79
Topic #: 8
[All 350-201 Questions]

A security incident affected an organization's critical business services, and the customer-side web API became unresponsive and crashed. An investigation revealed a spike of API call requests and a high number of inactive sessions during the incident. Which two recommendations should the engineers make to prevent similar incidents in the future? (Choose two.)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B, D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Jarod
22 days ago
Haha, yeah, A and E are definitely not the way to go. I like the idea of automating server-side error reporting for customers though - that could give them a heads up and maybe even prevent some of the requests in the first place.
upvoted 0 times
Justine
23 days ago
Whoa, configuring shorter timeouts? That could just make things worse! Users might get booted out mid-session. And decreasing simultaneous responses? That's like shooting yourself in the foot. I'd steer clear of A and E for sure.
upvoted 0 times
Veda
24 days ago
I agree, B and C seem like the best options here. Implementing rate-limiting will help control the number of requests, and proper API key management can ensure only authorized users are accessing the API.
upvoted 0 times
Dominga
25 days ago
Hmm, this is a tricky one. The spike in API call requests and high number of inactive sessions definitely point to some kind of abuse or overload issue. I'm thinking B and C might be the way to go - rate-limiting and API key maintenance could help mitigate that.
upvoted 0 times
Santos
4 days ago
It's all about maintaining a balance between providing access and ensuring the stability and security of the system. B and C seem like necessary steps to achieve that.
upvoted 0 times
Nan
5 days ago
Definitely. By setting limits and securing access, the organization can better protect its critical business services.
upvoted 0 times
Jerry
6 days ago
It's important to have measures in place to handle unexpected spikes in traffic and prevent misuse of the API.
upvoted 0 times
Jerry
7 days ago
Agreed. Those recommendations would help control the traffic and ensure secure access to the services.
upvoted 0 times
Ricki
8 days ago
That sounds like a good plan. Limiting the API calls and maintaining the keys could definitely prevent such incidents in the future.
upvoted 0 times
Floyd
9 days ago
C) Implement API key maintenance.
upvoted 0 times
Ammie
10 days ago
B) Determine API rate-limiting requirements.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel