Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 350-201 Topic 5 Question 78 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 350-201 exam
Question #: 78
Topic #: 5
[All 350-201 Questions]

Refer to the exhibit.

Rapid Threat Containment using Cisco Secure Network Analytics (Stealthwatch) and ISE detects the threat of malware-infected 802.1x authenticated endpoints and places that endpoint into a quarantine VLAN using Adaptive Network Control policy. Which method was used to signal ISE to quarantine the endpoints?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Von
8 days ago
Ha, I bet the answer is D - pxGrid. Isn't that Cisco's proprietary protocol for sharing context between security products?
upvoted 0 times
Breana
9 days ago
The exhibit doesn't really provide much context, does it? I'm not sure I can visualize the full threat containment workflow just from this information.
upvoted 0 times
Boris
10 days ago
Yeah, this is definitely a niche question. I've heard of Stealthwatch, but I'm not too familiar with the details of how it integrates with ISE. Guess we'll have to think this one through carefully.
upvoted 0 times
Lemuel
11 days ago
Hmm, this question seems quite specific to Cisco's security products. I wonder how many of us have actually worked with Stealthwatch and ISE before?
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel