Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 300-820 Topic 26 Question 64 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 300-820 exam
Question #: 64
Topic #: 26
[All 300-820 Questions]

Which protocol should be used to verify the connectivity for different media paths found during a call using ICE?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Alaine
11 days ago
Haha, this question is a classic. If you don't know the answer, you might as well just guess STUN and hope for the best. It's kind of the go-to protocol for anything related to ICE.
upvoted 0 times
Andra
12 days ago
Ah, I remember this from the practice exams. STUN is definitely the way to go here. RTP is for the actual media transmission, SNMP is for network management, and TURN is for relaying media, but STUN is the one for connectivity checks.
upvoted 0 times
Soledad
12 days ago
You know, I was just studying this topic yesterday. I'm pretty confident that the answer is STUN. It's specifically designed for verifying different media paths as part of the ICE protocol.
upvoted 0 times
Cassi
13 days ago
Hmm, this is a tricky one. I'm not entirely sure about the correct answer, but I have a hunch it might be STUN. Isn't that the protocol used for connectivity checks during the ICE process?
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel