Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 300-820 Topic 13 Question 67 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 300-820 exam
Question #: 67
Topic #: 13
[All 300-820 Questions]

An administrator has been tasked to bulk entitle 200 existing users and ensure all future users are

automatically configured for the Webex Hybrid Calendar Service. Which two options should be used to configure these users? (Choose two.)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, E

Contribute your Thoughts:

Annmarie
20 days ago
Hmm, I'm not so sure about option B. Seems a bit too automated for my liking. What if we need to make changes down the line? I think I'd lean more towards option A, that way we have more control over the process.
upvoted 0 times
Gianna
20 days ago
Haha, yeah, those are definitely the way to go. Option D is just way too manual, who wants to click 200 boxes? And option E, really? Automatically activating them? That's just lazy. A and B all the way!
upvoted 0 times
Edelmira
2 days ago
B) Automatic activation is too risky, A and B are the safer choices.
upvoted 0 times
Francene
3 days ago
A) Agreed, manual work like checking boxes is not efficient.
upvoted 0 times
Jacinta
4 days ago
B) Auto-Assign template will save so much time!
upvoted 0 times
Benedict
5 days ago
A) Exporting a CSV list of users is definitely the way to go!
upvoted 0 times
Tu
6 days ago
B) Set up an Auto-Assign template that enables Hybrid Calendar.
upvoted 0 times
Reiko
7 days ago
A) Export a CSV list of users in the Cisco Webex Control Hub, set the Hybrid Calendar Service to TRUE for users to be enabled, then import the file back to Manage Users menu in the Cisco Webex Control Hub.
upvoted 0 times
Carlee
21 days ago
I agree, A and B sound like the way to go. Option A lets us export the user list, set the Hybrid Calendar Service to true, and then import it back. And option B sets up an Auto-Assign template to enable the Hybrid Calendar service automatically for new users. That should cover both the existing and future users.
upvoted 0 times
Martin
22 days ago
Hmm, this question is a bit tricky. We need to configure 200 existing users and ensure all future users are automatically set up for the Webex Hybrid Calendar Service. I'm thinking options A and B might be the best way to go about this.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel