Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 300-815 Topic 12 Question 80 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 300-815 exam
Question #: 80
Topic #: 12
[All 300-815 Questions]

Refer to the exhibit.

A Cisco Unified Border Element continues to send 180/183 with the required: 100rel header to Cisco UCM. and the call eventually disconnects How is the issue resolved?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Clare
22 days ago
Haha, you know what they say, 'When in doubt, disable it!' But seriously, I think you're on the right track, Jackie. It's always worth trying the simplest fix first before going for the more complex options.
upvoted 0 times
Jackie
23 days ago
Hmm, I'm not so sure. What if the issue is not with the 100rel header, but with the 'Send send-receive SDP in mid-call INVITE' setting? Maybe disabling that, as in option D, could be the solution.
upvoted 0 times
Dierdre
24 days ago
I agree. The way I see it, the correct answer is B, 'Enable 'Early Offer support for voice and video calls' on the SIP Profile Configuration Page in Cisco UCM. This setting ensures that the 100rel header is properly handled and the call doesn't disconnect.
upvoted 0 times
Colette
5 days ago
B: Will do. Thanks again!
upvoted 0 times
Chauncey
6 days ago
A: No problem. Let me know if you need any more help.
upvoted 0 times
Noemi
7 days ago
B: Good to know. Thanks for the information.
upvoted 0 times
Rima
8 days ago
A: It should resolve the issue with the call disconnecting.
upvoted 0 times
Dorinda
9 days ago
B: I think that makes sense.
upvoted 0 times
Ronny
10 days ago
A: Enable *Early Offer support for voice and video calls* on the SIP Profile Configuration Page in Cisco UCM.
upvoted 0 times
Clare
25 days ago
This question seems pretty straightforward. The issue is that the Cisco Unified Border Element is sending 180/183 with the required 100rel header, but the call is still disconnecting. So, we need to enable the correct settings on the SIP Profile Configuration Page in Cisco UCM to resolve this.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel